Recommendations for sharing a file system to a heterogeneous client network?

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Ceph - pardon the newbie question. I've done a bit
of reading and searching, but I haven't seen an answer to this yet.

Is anyone using ceph to power a filesystem shared among a network of
Linux, Windows and Mac clients? How have you set it up? Is there a
mature Windows driver for CephFS? If not, are you using Samba/CIFS on
top of CephFS, or Samba/CIFS on top of a large RBD volume? Or
something else entirely? I'm looking for something scalable that
supports AD integration and ACL access control.

Are there any recommendations for this? Any pointers would be appreciated

Regards, Ketil