Best practice creating pools / rbd images

Hi,

my use case for Ceph is serving a central backup storage.
This means I will backup multiple databases in Ceph storage cluster.

This is my question:
What is the best practice for creating pools & images?
Should I create multiple pools, means one pool per database?
Or should I create a single pool "backup" and multiple rbd images, means one rbd image per database?
Or should I create a single pool "backup" and single rbd image "db"?

This is the security demand that should be considered:
DB-owner A can only modify the files that belong to A; other files (owned by B, C or D) are accessible for A.

THX