Re: Is it possible to increase Ceph Mon store?

Thank you Bryan, for the information. We have 816 OSDs of size 2TB each. The mon store too big popped up when no rebalancing happened in that month. It is slightly above the 15360 threshold around 15900 or 16100 and stayed there for more than a week. We ran the "ceph tell mon.[ID] compact" to get it back earlier this week. Currently the mon store is around 12G on each monitor. If it doesn't grow then I won't change the value but if it grows and gives the warning then I will increase it using "mon_data_size_warn".

Thanks,
Pardhiv Karri