Re: Errors when creating new pool

I think it's new in 12.2.10, but it should only show up when using
Filestore OSDs. Since you mention that the cluster is new: are you not
using Bluestore?

That being said: the default crush rule name is "replicated_rule", so
<expected_objects>" is the right way to create a pool on a filestore
cluster now.

I think there's some room for improvement from a user experience point
of view...

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich