Errors when creating new pool

Hello Everyone,

I have a newly re-created CEPH cluster and cannot create a new pool. I'm using the following syntax, which has previously worked without issue in the past:

ceph osd pool create rbd 1024 1024

The resulting error is:

"Error ERANGE: For better initial performance on pools expected to store a large number of objects, consider supplying the expected_num_objects parameter when creating the pool."

I have read the documentation which refers to "expected_num_objects", but cannot figure out what the correct syntax should look like. I have tried the following variation:

ceph osd pool create rbd 1024 1024 replicated not_sure_what_to_define_for_the_crush_rule_set_name 0

But this results in an error stating that the crush rule set doesn't exist. I have not had to define the crush rule set in previous testing.

If anyone can shed some light on this, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
Todd