Re: Packages for debian in Ceph repo

I now had the time to test and after installing this package, uploads to rbd are working perfectly.
Thank you very much fur sharing this!

Kevin

Am Mi., 7. Nov. 2018 um 15:36 Uhr schrieb Kevin Olbrich <ko@xxxxxxx>:
Am Mi., 7. Nov. 2018 um 07:40 Uhr schrieb Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> It lists rbd but still fails with the exact same error.

I stumbled upon the exact same error, and since there was no answer
anywhere, I figured it was a very simple problem: don't forget to
install the qemu-block-extra package (Debian stretch) along with qemu-
utils which contains the qemu-img command.
This command is actually compiled with rbd support (hence the output
above), but need this extra package to pull actual support-code and
dependencies...

I have not been able to test this yet but this package was indeed missing on my system!
Thank you for this hint!

--
Nicolas Huillard