Re: Packages for debian in Ceph repo

Hi!

Proxmox has support for rbd as they ship additional packages as well as ceph via their own repo.

I ran your command and got this:
qemu-img version 2.8.1(Debian 1:2.8+dfsg-6+deb9u4)
Copyright (c) 2003-2016 Fabrice Bellard and the QEMU Project developers
Supported formats: blkdebug blkreplay blkverify bochs cloop dmg file ftp ftps gluster host_cdrom host_device http https iscsi iser luks nbd nfs null-aio null-co parallels qcow qcow2 qed quorum raw rbd replication sheepdog ssh vdi vhdx vmdk vpc vvfat

It lists rbd but still fails with the exact same error.

Kevin