Re: Librbd performance VS KRBD performance

Thanks you for your suggestion.
It really give me a lot of inspirations.

I will test as your suggestion, and browse through src/common/config_opts.h to see if I can find some configs performance related.

But, our osd nodes hardware itself is very poor, that is the truth…we have to face it.
Two osds in an arm board, two gb memory and 2*10T hdd disk on board, so one osd has 1gb memory to support 10TB hdd disk, we must try to make cluster works better as we can.

Thanks.