Re: Automated Deep Scrub always inconsistent

Thanks does look like it ticks all the boxes.

As it’s been merged I’ll hold off till the next release than rebuilding from source. As from what it seems it won’t cause an issue outside of just re running the deep-scrub manually which is what the fix is basically doing (but isolated to just the failed read)

Thanks!

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 11:56 PM, Jonas Jelten <jelten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe you are hitting the kernel bug worked around by https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/23273

-- Jonas