Disabling RGW Encryption support in Luminous

Hi,

got no success on IRC, maybe someone will help me here.

After RGW upgrade from Jewel to Luminous, one S3 user started to receive errors from his postgre wal-e solution. Error is like this: "Server Side Encryption with KMS managed key requires HTTP header x-amz-server-side-encryption : aws:kms".
After some reading, seems, like this client is forcing Server side encryption (SSE) on RGW and it is not configured. Because user can't disable encryption in his solution for now (it will be possible in future release), can I somehow disable Encryption support on Luminous RGW?

Thank you for your insights.