Re: Mimic offline problem

Hello,

 Currently you have 15 objects missing. I would recommend finding them
and making backups of them. Ditch all other osds that are failing to
start and concentrate on bringing online those that have missing
objects. Then slowly turn off nodown and noout on the cluster and see
if it stabilises. If it stabilises leave these setting if not turn
them back on.
Now get some of the pg's that are blocked and querry the pgs to check
why they are blocked. Try removing as much blocks as possible and then
remove the norebalance/norecovery flags and see if it starts to fix
itself. On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 5:14 PM by morphin