Re: Delay replicate for ceph radosgw multi-site v2

On 08/28/2018 09:24 AM, Jason Dillaman wrote:
On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 11:19 PM đức phạm xuân <ducpx96@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Jason Dillaman,

I'm working with Ceph Object Storage Multi-Site v2, ceph's version is mimic. Now I want to delay replicate data from a master site to a slave site. I don't know whether dose ceph has support the mechanism?
To be honest, I've never worked with RGW multisite so I am afraid I
can't immediately answer your question. I've CCed the ceph-users list
so that perhaps someone else that is more knowledgeable can answer.

--
Phạm Xuân Đức
Sinh viên Học Viện Kỹ thuật Mật Mã - khóa AT11

There isn't really a mechanism for this, no. Could you provide some more details about what exactly you're trying to accomplish?