Re: Error EINVAL: (22) Invalid argument While using ceph osd safe-to-destroy

Hi,

could you please paste your osd tree and the exact command you try to execute?

Extra note, the while loop in the instructions look like it's bad. I had to change it to make it work in bash.

The documented command didn't work for me either.

Regards,
Eugen

Zitat von Robert Stanford <rstanford8896@xxxxxxxxx>:

I am following the procedure here:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/mimic/rados/operations/bluestore-migration/

 When I get to the part to run "ceph osd safe-to-destroy $ID" in a while
loop, I get a EINVAL error.  I get this error when I run "ceph osd
safe-to-destroy 0" on the command line by itself, too.  (Extra note, the
while loop in the instructions look like it's bad.  I had to change it to
make it work in bash.)

 I know my ID is correct because I was able to use it in the previous step
(ceph osd out $ID).  I also substituted $ID for the number on the command
line and got the same error.  Why isn't this working?

Error: Error EINVAL: (22) Invalid argument While using ceph osd
safe-to-destroy

 Thank you