Re: Upgrade to Infernalis: failed to pick suitable auth object

Hi David,

Thanks for your advice. My end goal is BlueStore so to upgrade to Jewel
and then Luminous would be ideal.

Currently all monitors are (succesfully) running Internalis, one OSD
node is running Infernalis and all other OSD nodes have Hammer.

I'll try freeing up one Infernalis OSD at first and see what'll happen.
If it goes well I'll just (for now) give up all OSDs on the given node.
If it works, I'll end up with Hammer OSDs only and Infernalis monitors.

To be continued again!

Regards,
Kees