Re: Upgrade to Infernalis: failed to pick suitable auth object

My suggestion would be to remove the osds and let the cluster recover from all of the other copies. I would deploy the node back to Hammer instead of Infernalis. Either that or remove these osds, let the cluster backfill, and then upgrade to Jewel, and then luminous, and maybe mimic if you're planning on making it to the newest LTS before adding the node back in. That way you could add them back in as bluestore (on either luminous or mimic) if that's a part of your plan.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018, 5:55 AM Kees Meijs <kees@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ehrm, that should of course be rebuilding. (I.e. removing the OSD,
reformat, re-add.)