Re: bad crc/signature errors

Hi Ilya,

hmm, OK, I'm not  sure now whether this is the bug which I'm
experiencing.. I've had read_partial_message  / bad crc/signature
problem occurance on the second cluster in short period even though
we're on the same ceph version (12.2.5) for quite long time (almost since
its release), so it's starting to pain me.. I suppose this must
have been caused by some kernel update, (we're currently sticking
to 4.14.x and lately been upgrading to 4.14.50)

not sure whether this in is of some use..

BR

nik

--
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH