Re: ceph cluster monitoring tool

Hi,

On 24/07/18 06:02, Satish Patel wrote:
> My 5 node ceph cluster is ready for production, now i am looking for
> good monitoring tool (Open source), what majority of folks using in
> their production?

This does come up from time to time, so it's worth checking the list
archives.

We use collected to collect metrics, graphite to store them (we've found
it much easier to look after than influxdb), and grafana to plot them, e.g.

https://cog.sanger.ac.uk/ceph_dashboard/ceph-dashboard-may2018.png

Regards,

Matthew

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research