[Ceph-deploy] Cluster Name

Hi,

I noticed that in commit https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy/commit/b1c27b85d524f2553af2487a98023b60efe421f3, the ability to specify a cluster name was removed. Is there a reason for this removal ?

Because right now, there are no possibility to create a ceph cluster with a different name with ceph-deploy which is a big problem when having two clusters replicating with rbd-mirror as we need different names.

And even when following the doc here: https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_ceph_storage/3/html/block_device_guide/block_device_mirroring#rbd-mirroring-clusters-with-the-same-name

This is not sufficient as once we change the CLUSTER variable in the sysconfig file, mon,osd, mds etc. all use it and fail to start on a reboot as they then try to load data from a path in /var/lib/ceph containing the cluster name.

Is there a solution to this problem ?

Best Regards

Jocelyn Thode