Re: radosgw failover help

We originally used pacemaker to move a VIP between our RGWs, but ultimately decided to go with an LB in front of them.  With an LB you can utilize both RGWs while they're up, but the LB will shy away from either if they're down until the check starts succeeding for that host again.  We do have 2 LBs with pacemaker, but the LBs are in charge of 3 prod RGW realms and 2 staging realms.  Moving to the LB with pacemaker simplified our setup quite a bit for HA.