Multiple Rados Gateways with different auth backends

Hello all,

I have recently had need to make use of the S3 API on my Rados
Gateway. We've been running just Swift API backed by Openstack for
some time with no issues.

Upon trying to use the S3 API I discovered that our combination of
Jewel and Keystone renders AWS v4 signatures unusable. Apparently the
only way to make it go at this point is to upgrade to Luminous, which
I'm not yet ready to do.

So that brought me to running multiple Rados Gateways; One with
Keystone, and one without. In theory it sounds simple. In practice,
I'm struggling with how to go about it. I'm currently running with
only a single default zone. I haven't done any sort of Multisite setup
to this point. The only way I can see to split things out is to create
two separate zonegroups, each consisting of only one zone. This seems
like using a backhoe to remove a few weeds from a garden.

So the question is: Is there a way to run two completely independent
Rados Gateways on their own pools with different auth mechanisms on
the same Ceph cluster? Preferably I would run them on the same hosts
as the current ones using different sockets, but I can sacrifice a
couple boxen to the cause of separating them if need be.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Cheers,
Erik