Ceph bonding vs separate provate public network

Hi,

I am designing a new ceph cluster and was wondering whether I should bond the 10 GB adapters or use one for public one for private

The advantage of bonding is simplicity and, maybe, performance
The catch though is that I cannot use jumbo frames as most of my servers that needs to "consume" storage are not on 10 GB

Using separate networks will allow me to take advantage of jumbo frames on private network

Any advise will be appreciated

Steven