Re: Adding additional disks to the production cluster without performance impacts on the existing

Hi Pardhiv,

On 06/08/2018 05:07 AM, Pardhiv Karri wrote:
We recently added a lot of nodes to our ceph clusters. To mitigate lot of problems (we are using tree algorithm) we added an empty node first to the crushmap and then added OSDs with zero weight, made sure the ceph health is OK and then started ramping up each OSD. I created a script to do it dynamically, which will check CPU of the new host with OSDs that

Would you mind sharing this script..?

MJ