Re: Jewel/Luminous Filestore/Bluestore for a new cluster

On 05/06/18 01:14, Subhachandra Chandra wrote:

We have not observed any major issues. We have had occasional OSD daemon crashes due to an assert which is a known bug but the cluster recovered without any intervention each time. All the nodes have been rebooted 2-3 times due to CoreOS updates and no issues with that either.

Hi Subhachandra,

Thanks for your answer, it's this sort of stuff that worries me. My Filestore OSD daemons on Hammer & Jewel don't crash at all so this sounds like a regression and I should wait before deploying Luminous/Bluestore.

Simon