Re: Radosgw

People have RGW and CephFS all the time.  You have it for different use cases.  Sometimes you need an S3 object store and other times you need a networked POSIX filesystem.  If you don't use one or the other for production, perhaps he was testing it.  But in any case, you can rip one or the other out without starting over from scratch and it's just a matter of stopping the applicable daemons (RGW or MDS) and removing the pools.