RBD imagen-level permissions

Hey, I would like to know if there is any way on luminous to set
imagen-level permissions per user instead of pool-level. If I only have
pool level, then I could have 1 not-secured pool with clients accession
any rbd or hundreds of little pools which are a mess.

I have read than previously some people used object_prefix to allow the
user only to read and write the imagen objects, is that still possible?

On the official master documentation about users permissions, namespaces
are mention but not object_prefix, I have also seen that namespaces on
rbd is a future feature, what is the current status of the feature?, is
there any release date or version?

Until namespaces feature is implemented on rbd, I would like to know if
there is any work-around to achive the same functionality.

Thanks
Jorge Pinilla López