Re: Upgrade Order with ceph-mgr

Right I have ceph-mgr but when I do an update I want to make sure it is the recommended order to update things or maybe it just doesn't matter.
Either way usually there is a recommended order with ceph so just asking to see what the official response is.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:59 AM Vasu Kulkarni <vakulkar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:52 AM, Scottix <scottix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now that we have ceph-mgr in luminous what is the best upgrade order for the
> ceph-mgr?
>
> http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/install/upgrading-ceph/
I think that is outdated and needs some fix but release notes is what
gets updated and has accurate steps
Check the section "upgrade from Jewel or Kraken" section here
https://ceph.com/releases/v12-2-0-luminous-released/