Re: Have an inconsistent PG, repair not working

I've tried a few more things to get a deep-scrub going on my PG. I tried instructing the involved osds to scrub all their PGs and it looks like that didn't do it.

Do you have any documentation on the object-store-tool? What I've found online talks about filestore and not bluestore.