Re: where is it possible download CentOS 7.5

RHEL 7.5 has not been released yet, but it should be released very
soon. After it's released, it usually takes the CentOS team a little
time to put together their matching release. I also suspect that Linux
kernel 4.16 is going to be released in the next week or so as well.

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 7:36 AM, Max Cuttins <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As stated in the documentation, in order to use iSCSI it's needed use
> CentOS7.5.
> Where can I download it?
>

> Thanks
>

> iSCSI Targets
>
> Traditionally, block-level access to a Ceph storage cluster has been limited
> to QEMU and librbd, which is a key enabler for adoption within OpenStack
> environments. Starting with the Ceph Luminous release, block-level access is
> expanding to offer standard iSCSI support allowing wider platform usage, and
> potentially opening new use cases.
>
> RHEL/CentOS 7.5; Linux kernel v4.16 or newer; or the Ceph iSCSI client test
> kernel
> A working Ceph Storage cluster, deployed with ceph-ansible or using the
> command-line interface
> iSCSI gateways nodes, which can either be colocated with OSD nodes or on
> dedicated nodes
> Separate network subnets for iSCSI front-end traffic and Ceph back-end
> traffic

Jason