From: Max Cuttins [mailto:max@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: zaterdag 24 maart 2018 13:18
To: Marc Roos; ceph-users
Subject: Re:  where is it possible download CentOS 7.5

Thanks Marc,

your answer is so illuminating.
If it was so easy I would had already downloaded since 2 months.
But.... it's not on the official channel and there is not any mention
anywhere of this release (sorry for you but neither on Google).

Well ...except on the Ceph documention of course.
So I post here.-. I guess somebody read the docs before me and somebody
"maybe" had already solved this Xfiles for everybody.

But thank you for your ridiculuous answer.
You make my day.