Re: puppet for the deployment of ceph

We use this one, now heavily modified in our own fork.   I'd sooner
point you at the original unless it is missing something you need.
Ours has diverged a bit and makes no attempt to support anything
outside our specific environment (RHEL7).

https://github.com/openstack/puppet-ceph
https://github.com/MI-OSiRIS/puppet-ceph

In the near future the master branch of our fork will use ceph-volume
instead of ceph-disk to setup new OSD, those changes are on
'bluestore' branch now.

There are a few on the forge which I have no experience with:
https://forge.puppet.com/tags/ceph

thanks,
Ben