Re: Monitor won't upgrade

If mon.0 is not connected to the cluster, the monitor version report won’t update — how could it?

So you need to figure out why that’s not working. A monitor that’s running but isn’t part of the active set is not good.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 2:47 AM Mark Schouten <mark@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On donderdag 15 februari 2018 10:14:40 CET Burkhard Linke wrote:

> Did you verify that the ceph mon process was actually restarted? If the

> initscripts/systemd stuff has changed during the releases, the restart

> might not be able to recognize the already running process, and (maybe

> silently?) fail to start the new version.

Yes, I did. I also noticed the other two monitors mention that one of the monitors was out.

--

Kerio Operator in de Cloud? https://www.kerioindecloud.nl/

Mark Schouten | Tuxis Internet Engineering

KvK: 61527076 | http://www.tuxis.nl/

T: 0318 200208 | info@xxxxxxxx