Re: slow requests on a specific osd

I dont hear a lot of people discuss using xfs_fsr on OSDs and going over the mailing list history it seems to have been brought up very infrequently and never as a suggestion for regular maintenance. Perhaps its not needed.

One thing to consider trying, and to rule out something funky with the XFS filesystem on that particular OSD/drive would be to remove the OSD entirely from the cluster, reformat the disk, and then rebuild the OSD, putting a brand new XFS on the OSD.