Re: Is the 12.2.1 really stable? Anybody have production cluster with Luminous Bluestore?

We have a small prod cluster with 12.2.1 and bluestore, running just cephfs, for HPC use. It's been in prod for about 7 weeks now, and pretty stable. 😊

From: ceph-users <ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Eric Nelson <ericnelson@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 17 November 2017 7:29:54 AM
To: Ashley Merrick
Cc: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Is the 12.2.1 really stable? Anybody have production cluster with Luminous Bluestore?

We upgraded to it a few weeks ago in order to get some of the new indexing features, but have also had a few nasty bugs in the process (including this one) as we have been upgrading osds from filestore to bluestore. Currently these are isolated to our SSD cache tier so I've been evicting everything in hopes of removing the tier and getting a functional cluster again :-/