Re: UID Restrictions

Which directory do you have ownership of? Keep in mind your local filesystem permissions do not get applied to the remote CephFS mount...

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 11:03 AM Keane Wolter <wolterk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am mounting a directory under /user which I am the owner of with the permissions of 700. If I remove the uid=100026 option, I have no issues. I start having issues as soon as the uid restrictions are in place.