Re: PGs inconsistent, do I fear data loss?

>In general you should find that clusters running bluestore are much more
>effective about doing a repair automatically (because bluestore has
>checksums on all data, it knows which object is correct!), but there are
>still some situations where they won't. If that happens to you, I would not
>follow directions to resolve it unless they have the *exact* same symptoms
>you do, or you've corresponded with the list about it. :)

Thanks, but it is happening to me, so what can I do?

BTW: I suppose that in my case problem is due by bitrot because in my test cluster I had  two disks with unreadable sectors and bluestore completely discarded them and put them out of cluster

So how does bluestore repair a pg? Does it move in another place of hdd?

Thanks,

Mario