(no subject)

Hay all

I am new to ceph and made an test ceph cluster that supports
s3 and rbd's (rbd's are linked using iscsi)

I been looking about and notice that the space is not decreasing when i delete a file and in turn filled up my cluster osd's

I have been doing some reading and see people recomand
adding  "-o discard" to every RBD mount (what can be an performance hit) or use fstrim. When i try both options work, but is their an better/another option.

Thanks