Re: Is it possible to recover from block.db failure?

Hi David,

Thank you for your answer, but wouldn't scrub (deep-scrub) handle
that? It will flag the unflushed journal pg's as inconsistent and you
would have to repair the pg's. Or am i overlooking something here? The
official blog doesn't state anything about this method being a bad
idea.

Caspar