Re: Thick provisioning

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies.

The main reason why I was looking for the thin/thick provisioning setting
is that I want to be sure that provisioned space should not exceed the
cluster capacity.

With thin provisioning there is a risk that more space is provisioned than
the cluster capacity. When you monitor closely the real usage, this should
not be a problem; but from experience when there is no hard limit,
overprovisioning will happen at some point.

Sinan