ceph inconsistent pg missing ec object

hi all,

we have a ceph 10.2.7 cluster with a 8+3 EC pool.
in that pool, there is a pg in inconsistent state.

we followed http://ceph.com/geen-categorie/ceph-manually-repair-object/,
however, we are unable to solve our issue.

from the primary osd logs, the reported pg had a missing object.

we found a related object on the primary osd, and then looked for
similar ones on the other osds in same path (i guess it is just has the
index of the osd in the pg list of osds suffixed)

one osd did not have such a file (the 10 others did).

so we did the "stop osd/flush/start os/pg repair" on both the primary
osd and on the osd with the missing EC part.

however, the scrub error still exists.

does anyone have any hints what to do in this case?

stijn