Re: [MONITOR SEGFAULT] Luminous cluster stuck when adding monitor

Hello Joao,

thanks for coming back!

I copied the log of the crashing monitor to http://www.nico.schottelius.org/cephmonlog-2017-10-08-v2.xz

Can I somehow get access to the logs of the other monitors, without
restarting them?

I would like to not stop them, as currently we are running with 2/3
monitors and adding a new one seems not easily be possible, because
adding a new one means losing the quorum and then being unable to remove
the new one, because the quorum is lost with 2/4 nodes.

(this is what actually happened about a week ago in our cluster)

Best,

Nico

--
Modern, affordable, Swiss Virtual Machines. Visit www.datacenterlight.ch