Re: [MONITOR SEGFAULT] Luminous cluster stuck when adding monitor

Hi Nico,

I'm sorry I forgot about your issue. Crazy few weeks.

I checked the log you initially sent to the list, but it only contains the log from one of the monitors, and it's from the one synchronizing. This monitor is not stuck however - synchronizing is progressing, albeit slowly.

Can you please share the logs of the other monitors, especially of those crashing?

  -Joao