Re: list admin issues

Most mails to this ML score low or negatively with SpamAssassin, however
once in a while (this is a recent one) we get relatively high scores.
Note that the forged bits are false positives, but the SA is up to date and
google will have similar checks:
---
 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL,RDNS_NONE,T_DKIM_INVALID shortcircuit=no autolearn=no
---

Between attachment mails and some of these and you're well on your way out.

The default mailman settings and logic require 5 bounces to trigger
unsubscription and 7 days of NO bounces to reset the counter.

Christian