Re: Creating a custom cluster name using ceph-deploy

Thank you for your answers, gentlemen! We will use the default cluster name, although that implies some trouble for us.

I kindly advise you to update the documentation to make it evident for everyone that the custom cluster naming suppor was removed. It will save many research, trial and error hours and headaches, especially for Ceph versions upgrades.

My best,
Bogdan