Re: Luminous cluster stuck when adding monitor

Oh, hmm, you're right. I see synchronization starts but it seems to progress very slowly, and it certainly doesn't complete in that 2.5 minute logging window. I don't see any clear reason why it's so slow; it might be more clear if you could provide logs of the other logs at the same time (especially since you now say they are getting stuck in the electing state during that period). Perhaps Kefu or Joao will have some clearer idea what the problem is.
-Greg