Re: Luminous cluster stuck when adding monitor

Hello Gregory,

the logfile I produced has already debug mon = 20 set:

[21:03:51] server1:~# grep "debug mon" /etc/ceph/ceph.conf
debug mon = 20

It is clear that server1 is out of quorum, however how do we make it
being part of the quorum again?

I expected that the quorum finding process is triggered automatically
after restarting the monitor, or is that incorrect?

Best,

Nico