Re: RGW how to delete orphans

The output, to stdout, is something like leaked: $objname. Am I supposed to pipe it to a log, grep for leaked: and pipe it to rados delete? Or am I supposed to dig around in the log pool to try and find the objects there? The information available is quite vague. Maybe Yehuda can shed some light on this issue?

Best regards,
/Andreas