Luminous RGW dynamic sharding

Hi all,

I noticed Luminous now has dynamic sharding for RGW bucket indices as a production option. Does anyone know of any potential caveats or issues we should be aware of before enabling this? Beyond the Luminous v12.2.0 release notes and a few mailing list entries from during the release candidate phase, I haven’t seen much mention of it. For some time now we have been experiencing blocked requests when deep scrubbing PGs in our bucket index, so this could be quite useful for us.

Thanks,
Ryan Leimenstoll
rleimens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Maryland Institute for Advanced Computer Studies