Re: Ceph Mentors for next Outreachy Round

Cephers,

Last week I talked to quite a few of you and was encouraged by the
initial interest in mentoring an intern for an Outreachy Project. At the
same time many of you had questions about the schedule.

To clarify, here is the full schedule:

1. Sept. 20, 2017 	Deadline to send Leo and I project ideas
2. Oct. 2, 2017 	Projects will be posted on Ceph.com
3. Oct. 23, 2017 	Applications and contributions deadline
4. Nov. 9, 2017 	Accepted interns announced on this page at 4pm UTC
5. December 5, 2017 to March 5, 2018 	Internships period

Between the deadline 1 & 2, I will be working with mentors on writing a description
for the website and coming up with a set of tasks for prospective students to
do to understand the project better and write a good application.

The deadlines for sending Leo and I project ideas and putting projects are
soft, however the Applications and Contributions deadline is hard.

If you have any questions or want to talk about proposing a project feel free
to reach out to Leo and I.

Best,

Ali