Ceph Mentors for next Outreachy Round

Hey Cephers,

Leo and I are coordinators for Ceph's particpation in Outreachy
(https://www.outreachy.org/), a program similar to the Google Summer of Code
for groups that are traditionally underrepresented in tech. During the program,
mentee's work on a project for three months under a mentor and with the rest
of the community.

Outreachy has two rounds each year, one of which is starting in December and
ending in March.

If you have any project ideas you would like to be a mentor for this round,
please send Leo and I a project title and a two to three sentence
description to start with. The deadline for proposing a project for Ceph this round
is a week from today, Tuesday September 12th.

If you would like a reference for this summers Google Summer of Code projects
to get an idea of previous projects, you can see them here:

http://ceph.com/gsoc2017-ideas/

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Ali & Leo