Re: Ceph 12.2.0 on 32bit?

You could try setting it to run with SimpleMessenger instead of AsyncMessenger -- the default changed across those releases.
I imagine the root of the problem though is that with BlueStore the OSD is using a lot more memory than it used to and so we're overflowing the 32-bit address space...which means a more permanent solution might require turning down the memory tuning options. Sage has discussed those in various places.